Berlin has so many cool bars and restaurants to offer…
I’m many times asked: what should we do? And no, I don’t want to write always the same stuff again, so I was thinking of making this list!
- Viasko (Facebook)
In this list, Viasko is my favourite restaurant. The prices are around 10 Euros for a real tasty dish
- Aapka (Facebook)
(also this article say they suck – I like it, maybe because of the vegan options?)
- Rock’n’Roll Herberge (Facebook)
The sell every Thursday vegan Currywurst, so go and get it!
- Lily Burger (Facebook)
For me they have the BEST (vegan) Burger in town. Also many the meat eaters will be happy there!
- Astra Stube Neukölln (Weichselstrasse 63, 12043 Berlin)
- Milchbar (Manteuffelstraße 41, 10997 Berlin)
- Rock’n’Roll Herberge (Muskauer Str. 11, 10997 Berlin)
- Franken Bar (Oranienstraße 19A, 10999 Berlin)
- Travolta (Wiener Straße 14B, 10999 Berlin)a
- all “underground” shows are listed on Stressfaktor (they also list demonstrations)
- SO36 (Facebook) Oranienstr. 190, 10999 Berlin
Old traditional club with cool partys and concerts, directly in Kreuzberg 36 dsfa
- Wild at Heart (Facebook)
Wiener Straße 20, 10999 Berlin
Small club, with many great concerts.
- Schokoladen (Facebook) Ackerstrasse 169/170, 10115 Berlin
Small club, concerts are only between 8pm and 10pm
- Clash (Facebook) Gneisenaustraße 2A, 10961 Berlin
cool club, nice shows!
- Köpi Köpenicker Str. 137, 10179 Berlin
Left squat in Berlin, shows start always really late! Beer is cheap!
- Cortina Bob (Facebook) Wienerstr. 34, 10999 Berlin
nice club, starts during the week really early!
- Supamolly, Jessner Str. 41, 10247 Berlin
also a formerly squatted house, a nice bar and some cool concerts in the cellar!
- Tommy Weissbecker Haus
another (ex) squatted house… good shows, they start always really late
… list is not complete yet